My top 10 songs
2. Adele – Someone Like You
from England – London – I love this artist, she has awesome voice. I like to listen all of her songs, always played so well with the unlimited possibilities of her voice.
3. Rihanna – Diamonds
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown. I like this song, because it’s with interesting video. Rihanna is really sexy and with her own style, that’s why I like her.
4. Shakira – She Wolf
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll is a Colombian singer. Whenever I hear this song I dance a lot! Shakira is great singer and songwriter, but what I like about her most is how she dance and her choreography!
5. Hozier – Take Me To Church
Andrew Hozier Byrne is Irish musician – Ireland. I like this song, because he sing for misunderstanding between people. I think there is much injustice in the world and there should be such kind music.
6. Кирил Маричков – Моят свят from Bulgaria – Sofia. This song i love, because brings me a lot of memories of my childhood, with my best friend, we loved to sing it.
7. Rammstein – Mutter
Ramstein is from German – Berlin and I love to listen rock and metal music. This group is one of my favorites. I like them, because they are different and unique. German is not my language, so I can’t understand them, what they sing, but I can feel a lot of energy of this music!
8. Ceca – Kukavica
Свѐтлана Ражна̀тович is a Serbian singer. I love her songs, because they are appropriate for celebrations and party time. I think this is one of her best songs. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rdsO-B0I_I
– Ceca live with the Kukavica –
9. Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars – this is Nothern Irish rock band, origin – Dundee, Scotland. I love this song, but I think the lyrics are really clever and makes me think for some things in the life. –
10. Dim4ou feat. ATS – Para-hod
These boys are bulgarian rap performers. I like to listen their music, because it’s really funny. When I’m not in the mood, I listen their music, this makes me feel better!